First and foremost all information found on our web site is FREE to the general public. DailyWallStreet.com services are designed for information purposes only. Comments made in DailyWallStreet.com chat-rooms and stock-picks/alerts pages are presented as information beneficial to the subscriber. These stocks are selected by screening the entire market using our proprietary indicators based on Statistical analysis, chart analysis and other proprietary models. DailyWallStreet.com officers, employees and associates may own or trade some or all of the stock picks/alerts.
The information obtained within DailyWallStreet.com and the opinions that are expressed should not be construed as an inducement to buy or sell any securities, options or futures. You acknowledge that any requests for information are unsolicited and shall neither constitute nor be construed as investment advice by DailyWallStreet.com to the subscriber. There is no promoting or touting within our web site.
User Acceptance and Limits
All information found within the DailyWallStreet.com website is the property of DailyWallStreet.com and are protected by applicable copyright laws. Use of this information constitutes the subscriber’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement. The information DailyWallStreet.com provides within the web-site is for subscriber’s personal use only and is not to be reproduced, distributed, sold, published, broadcasted or commercially exploited in any manner.
DailyWallStreet.com reserves the right to alter, modify and change the terms in this agreement anytime as is seen fit. Notice of such change will be posted on our web-site or sent to our subscribers via electronic mail. By your continuing use of DailyWallStreet.com services, you indicate that you agree to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree with the changes, you may cancel your FREE subscription.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
DailyWallStreet.com obtains news and information from a number of sources that are considered reliable. However, there may be delays, omissions and inaccuracies and it should be expressly understood that:
1) Neither DailyWallStreet.com nor any providers of information make any warranties, expressed or implied as to the use or the results to be obtained from the use of such information, including but without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or noninfringement or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
2) Neither DailyWallStreet.com nor any of its providers of information shall have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the service or for delays in providing the information or omissions therein.
3) Neither DailyWallStreet.com nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any third party claims for loss of any nature, including but not limited to lost profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
The subscriber agrees that access to, and use of, DailyWallStreet.com services are at the subscriber's sole risk and may not assign the rights or obligations to anyone. The subscriber further agrees to the following:
1) To the terms and conditions of this agreement expressed or implied.
2) To hold DailyWallStreet.com harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this site, its data, contents and documents.
3) Not to post information that is obscene, abusive, inaccurate or fraudulent in DailyWallStreet.com chat-rooms, chat-forums, and message boards.
DailyWallStreet.com reserves the right to terminate services to any subscriber at any time without giving reason. The subscriber may cancel the FREE subscription at any time.
This agreement supercedes any previous agreements and is governed by United States laws without regard to conflict of laws provision thereof.